2.07.2011

My Very Own Facebook

J for Jackie
B for Bond
 The class: Graphic Novels and Sequential Art, Black and White


The instructor: Carol Tyler

The project: Design my own little "facebook," featuring my initials and a little bio.


The challenge: Not staining my entire world black with permanent India ink, and figuring out the layout and printing process.


My Dorky Bio
Me, the Cynical Daydreamer
Why this was so much fun:
1. I made something silly and easily reproducible which I will foist on all sorts of unwilling friends and family.
2. All students made enough to share, so I have my own little collection of mini-comics now.
3. This will be a great project for high school students when I am an art teacher.

Final dimensions: 5.5" x 4.25" 
 (when folded)



No comments:

Post a Comment